Friday, May 21, 2004

This is fucking pathetic. I was supposed to go to P's place for dvds. When I got to his block, I realised that I forgot the pass number for entry. So fine, lets try and call him on my handphone. Damn, no batteries. Fine call him on the internal, bloody hell, I can't remember his number for his room phone. Life sucks. I am now waiting in the computer lab for him to appear on msn. Fuck fuck fuck.

Sighs, i don't know, getting worried about my thesis, submitted four pages of it, around 2500 words for the next chapter. Not too sure whether its relevant. I am trying to work out the justifications for a change in the law, starting from the judges themselves but I suspect I am too long winded, because for just one tiny section, of a single jurisdiction, i chalked up 4 pages, not too sure whether I can sustain this.

Worried. Worried. Worried.

not talking to FY, i wonder whether its partly responsible for my functionality this week, not too sure. I suspect , or rather I think, I am bailing out on her. I can't take her much any longer. I guess, i don't mind talking to people who are depressing, for the obvious reason that I am depressing as well but her, i don't know why, she just gets me more down. I can't really pinpoint exactly why she is getting on my nerves. I don't know.

Managed to get into P's block. Turns out that some workers modified the knob such that instead of turning right, I am supposed to turn it left now. Yea, so because of that, i spent thirty minutes loitering in a computer lab that I haven't been to for at least two years.

Weekend is here. Not too sure what I am going to do yet. Go out to the city, on my own, catch a movie or something or just stay in my room with my PS2. I don't know. Will see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home